We're Real People
- Our team members can be found on our LinkedIn page and YouTube channel.
- Need more verification? Get in touch to schedule a phone call or video chat.
Your Private Keys, Your Crypto
- Non-custodial solution. Gilded never has access to your private keys or funds.
- Support for MetaMask including the Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets.
- Data transfers are encrypted over a 256 bit TLS connection.
- Customer data is encrypted at rest using customer-specific encryption keys (AES-256).
- The Gilded application is deployed on cloud infrastructure that maintains compliance with a wide variety of security and privacy standards, including ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI/DSS, and more.
- Gilded integrates with popular single sign-on providers in order to support centralized identity and access management.
- The Gilded service and systems undergo regular penetration testing.
- The Gilded service, systems, and components are automatically scanned for known vulnerabilities.
- All Gilded employees are required to participate in security training.
- All Gilded data is stored in the United States.
- The following information is stored using AES-256 encryption in Gilded's database: basic account information, public wallet addresses, read-only API keys for exchange accounts, transaction metadata (categories and classifications), contacts, and invoices.
- Gilded does not require a KYC process.
- Gilded company policy prohibits employees and vendors from viewing or sharing user data (except as required by law).
- Gilded uses third party services including Google Firebase, HubSpot, and Intercom. Information such as IP address, username, and pages visited may be accessible by Gilded's analytics providers. No user financial data is shared with these third parties.
- Gilded strongly believes in a decentralized future.
- Invoice payment and currency exchange features provided by Gilded occur directly between buyer and seller. Gilded never acts as a middleman or touches customer funds.
- Gilded utilizes a traditional business structure and SaaS model at this time. As blockchain scaling solutions improve, Gilded aims to provide an increasingly decentralized solution.