Attention Coinbase Pro (formerly GDAX) users: Please note that adding your Coinbase account does not give Gilded access to your Coinbase Pro account.
How does it work?Gilded syncs your crypto transactions from Coinbase, automatically classifying each transaction as income, expense, trade, or transfer.
How does Gilded use your Coinbase account?
- To retrieve a list of your Coinbase wallets and their balances.
- To retrieve your Coinbase transaction history.
- To generate "Receive" addresses to receive crypto payments on invoices.
Your privacy and security are sacred to us. Gilded does not request access to make trades, deposits, or withdrawals. Gilded does not take custody of your funds. Read our privacy and security promise here.
Ready to sync your Coinbase account? Follow these simple steps to get started.
1. Sign in to your Gilded account.
2. Navigate to the Integrations page and click Connect with Coinbase.
3. Login to your Coinbase account.
Click Authorize to grant Gilded read-only access to your Coinbase account. Note: Gilded never takes custody of your assets. This does not give us access to your funds nor does it allow us to make trades, withdrawals, or deposits.
On the Integrations page, a message will appear confirming that your Coinbase account is now synced.
4. Navigate to the Accounts page to view your accounts, balances, and sync status.
5. Navigate to the Activity page. You should see a list of your Coinbase transactions. On the right side of the screen, you can apply filters to view by type of transaction, wallet, and asset type. Note: Please allow up to five minutes for your transactions to sync.
You can filter your transactions by transaction type, wallet, or asset type.
Click RESET FILTERS to remove any applied filters.
- Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled on the Gilded interface.
- If your transactions don't populate automatically, wait a few minutes and refresh. You can also re-sync your Coinbase account at any time under the Integrations page.
- Need further assistance? Click on the orange bubble on the bottom right of your screen to initiate a chat.
Need help? The Gilded team is on hand to answer any questions you may have. Click on the orange bubble located at the bottom right of the page to initiate a chat or shoot us an email at email@example.com.